Advertising for Brand Awareness
What can we do for your food business or service?
Are you looking for a fun and effective way to grow your business, product or service and increase brand awareness?
Would you like exposure across a wider range of social media avenues via advertising spots on a nationally syndicated radio show?
How about reasonable weekly or monthly advertising spots that won’t break the bank?
We have a great avenue for helping do JUST that. We are known for our lively, spontaneous “foodie” radio show here in the US and internationally.
We currently have space for a few sponsors if you’d like extra air time to talk about your service or product.
TryThisDish Radio is a chef-driven, nationally syndicated radio show that focuses on all things in the “foodie” industry.
At TryThisDish Radio, it’s all about anything food! Be it food bloggers, chefs, local food events, food sport, restaurants, and celebrity chefs.
Yes, Host Sean Young says this in just about every broadcast. We are passionate foodies and love to feature other passionate people, products, and businesses on our nationally syndicated radio broadcast. We can help build brand awareness for your business or services through advertising, being a featured guest on the show and social media promotion.
- TryThisDish Radio has a satellite distribution agreement with Salem Radio Network which allows over 1900 radio stations in the United States easy access to weekly broadcasts. (Satellite-XDS-SRN2)
- Current stations from the Seattle/Portland/Washington area include KITZ, KSBN, KBNP and KGTK
- am1380thepulse out of St. Louis, MO which airs on Saturdays at 9:00PM CST
- Previous & weekly broadcasts are available on iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/try-this-dish-foodie-radio/id113947881 and Podomatic at www.TryThisDish.podomatic.com
- TryThisDish Radio also served as the official radio voice of the Winners Circle at the 2016 World Food Championships
Here’s where you can find us on Social Media.
TryThisDish Radio Social Media Presence
Combined followers: ~16K+
Twitter: Sean Young-@TryThisDishShow
Instagram: TryThisDish Radio
YouTube: TryThisDish Radio
Are you in need of quality images for your business and/or advertising?
You know what they say about photos? Especially food photos.
You eat with your eyes first.
Well you are in luck. Part of our team includes award-winning UK Photographer, Michael A. Sewell. Not only is he TryThisDish Radio’s official photographer and occasional a co-host but his company provides quality images for websites, blogs, advertising, menus and social media.
Contact Michael for pricing info via his webpage at www.sewelshouse.co.uk .
Michael Sewell’s Social Media Prescense
Facebook : michael.a.sewell, MichaelSewellPhotography & GastroPhoto
Twitter : @Michael_Sewell & @GastroPhoto
Pinterest : sewellshouse
Instagram : michael_a_sewell
YouTube : MikeySewell
Web: sewellshouse.co.uk & gastrophoto.co.uk
So if you are looking to grow your brand, business, or website/blog, with reasonably priced advertising through TryThisDish Radio, we are ready to help. Just reach out and contact us below.